Date March 17, 2020
We are living through extraordinary times. During this period we all must come together in helping one another, because only together we can conquer all the challenges.
Therefore, even though we are all going through tough times these days, we remain open and are working for you to make your life easier. Remember, you can call us any time during working hours. Your reservations on our website are available, as always, 24/7.
However, in order to keep everyone safe and follow all the regulations to prevent the virus from spreading, we would like to inform you about our work rules in the upcoming days.
Please follow these simple rules:
- Check-in and check-out online. We will do the check-in and check-out procedure with pictures and send you the documents for signature via e-mail.
- Information about keys for machines will be given by phone. Please provide contact information of the person or company picking-up the machine. We will inform them in advance.
- Staff presence at the branch is guaranteed. Our employees kindly ask you to call them before arriving to our branch. We will call you back and inform you about further steps.
- Keep the safe distance of 2 meters. For your own safety, we will avoid any physical contact and keep a recommended distance between employees and customers.
- All payments at branches are temporarily suspended. We kindly ask you to pay for the services via bank transfer and send us the payment receipt. You can also use credit cards for payments online.
- Follow hygiene standards. Our machine cabins and gearboxes will be cleaned regularly after machine is returned. It will be safe and ready to use before the new order.
With these measures we can assure the ongoing of your jobsites and projects. Our aim is to keep you all safe and healthy. Let´s keep strong together!
It´s easy when it´s easy!
Your Avesco Rent team